Some most often asked questions in an interview
To be prepared for an interview it is helpful to have an understanding of the position and prepare for the questions you may be asked. Practice your answers and be confident before the interviewers.
- Why are you thinking of leaving your current job?
- What did you like best and least about your current job?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
- Which supervisors have you found easiest to work with and which have been most difficult?
- Give me an example of a time you did more than what was required in your job.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?.
- What was the best decision you ever made? What were the alternatives? Describe the decision-making process.
- Are you a team-worker?
- Are you open to new methods or procedures? How did you deal with change and innovation?